Finalists will enjoy a two-day extravaganza of golf and entertainment in Palm Beach, FL hosted by Liezl and Ernie Els and the Golf Challenge’s family of sponsors. Guests will enjoy a welcome party, tournament golf and a fabulous gala celebration and awards ceremony. Guests will also have the opportunity to attend an autism seminar.
||October 27th & 28th, 2017
||Palm Beach, FL
||The Breakers Palm Beach
We will be hosting the 6th Annual Best Practices-Best Outcomes Conference at this year’s Finale. It will take place on Saturday, October 28th at The Els Center of Excellence.
2017 Finalist package includes
- Access to the Grand Finale for a two-person team with one non-golf guest per player
- 1 x two person team in the Grand Finale golf tournament
- Invitation to the Welcome Party
- Invitation to the awards ceremony and gala celebration
- Two nights’ accommodation (based on double occupancy)
- Autism seminar for team guests
- Luxury gift bag for each player
- Opportunity to win major prizes
Golden Circle Club
All teams that raise $30,000 or more will gain access to the Golf Challenge’s ‘VIP Golden Circle Club’ qualifying them for a range of unique privileges including an extra night of hotel accommodation and access to an exclusive VIP Reception with Liezl and Ernie Els.
All teams will have until 5 PM EST on September 22nd, 2017 to qualify for the Grand Finale & Seminar by raising $13,000. Low net teams will have until this date and time to raise $6,500 to become eligible to attend the Grand Finale & Seminar.